Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Jan 5/10

The new job brought a nice little signing bonus so I FINALLY bought myself a new tv after a year of thumping the floor to adjust the wonky cable connector. You can see the old tv that I bought in 1995 to the right as it has not made it to the basement yet. On the left, you can catch a wee glimpse of my cross stitch pattern collection:



Still stitching away at HAED Iris:


One added bonus of the bigger screen tv is that my eyes are finding it easier to flicker from the Iris piece (being stitched over one and being held quite close to the end of my nose as I stitch) to the tv and back. The old tv had a relatively small screen so my eyes have been taking a few seconds to adjust when I would look up.

2 comments:

Meadows08 said...

I just figured out what an HAED is. WOW!!!! Over ONE????? I am so impressed.

Flat screen TV's are so much easier to see aren't they. What a nice thing to treat yourself to.

vee said...

Thanks! I learned about HAED on some of the other blogs I read and love their patterns although this is the first one I have been brave enough to try!