Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jan 26/10

Whee! I was just waking up when my doorbell rang and there was the delivery person with my new natural light bulb!! Yay! Now I will be able to see properly when I stitch and I will no longer need to carry my bedside lamp back and forth from the bedroom.

Can you tell which one has been used almost daily for 8 years and which one has been promptly installed into the lamp? The $19 in postage was well worth getting the bulb replaced although I have since discovered that I could have saved some money by buying it off of eBay.

Once I get off the computer this morning, one of the first things on my to-do list is to frame the Lizzie Kate so I may come back to post another photo later on today.

3 comments:

Anne S said...

At least in 8 years time you know to go to Ebay first :P

Meadows08 said...

Wow...those bulbs last that long??? The high price doesn't seem so bad when you think of it that way.

Keep kitty away from your lamp!

vee said...

Those lamps and the replacement bulbs are well worth the cost! I find it so hard to stitch without my natural light and my eyes are still good.