Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jan 17/10

Oops! Gotta' learn how to rotate the photos before I post them! Unfortunately, I have to run to work so the figuring will be for another time. Here is my most recent order from Cross-Canada Stitching:

I love snow men and could not resist these little guys! Plus, friends of mine were married on Jan 2/10 so I plan to whip up the Lizzie Kate for them.

In other news, the light bulb burned out on my stitching lamp. I could not source the bulb locally so I ended up ordering it directly from Verilux in the US. The shipping costs almost as much as the bulb, but at least I know that I will get ALOT of use out of it! :-) In the meantime I am using the lamp from my bedside table which is making me appreciate all the more the bulb that is on its way!

I had a wee stitching accident last night. I am stitching a Dimensions kit and have been using the needle from the kit. When I stitch, I use the middle finger of my right hand to push the needle through and I never realize how much I use that finger to do that until I do something stupid like pierce the finger with a needle and then proceed to hit the same spot umpteen times because I was too lazy to go find a bandage!.....There, I finally got smart and went to find a bandage! Now I am good and prepared for an evening of stitching if I do not fall asleep at this desk first.

No comments: