Sunday, February 07, 2010

Feb 7/10

A friend of mine was decluttering recently and she found these card kits that her ex-mother-in-law had given her. The friend no longer cross stitches for lack of time (she is a hockey mom) and she never had a good relationship with her ex-MIL so I suspect that giving them away might be a karma thing as well. I am always up for a quick stitch and I de-cluttered an old TV and a candleholder her way so I gladly accepted the kits!


This weekend has been a quiet one chez moi so I have been stitching ALOT! I started the third page of HAED Iris on Friday and look at how far I have come since then:

After I take care of more laundry, visit my treadmill and then visit my Mom's house for supper, I will settle in for a night of movies and stitching. There is something called the Super Bowl on tonight so I will be watching romantic comedies on the W Network instead because I would rather jam my craft scissors in my eye than watch American Football.

And in other news, 26 days until I get to Newfoundland!

1 comment:

Meadows08 said...

Great progress on Iris!