Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb 24/10

Well, it has been a while since I updated this blog! There has been some stitching going on as you can see by this cute little design that I downloaded from Michaels:

The finish will be a flatfold ornament which I hope to do this weekend when I finally have a few days off! The ornament is a hostess gift for a family I will be staying with when I go to Newfoundland next week!

When not stitching, I have been visiting Ebay and purchasing more patterns for one of my next lifetimes:
Honestly, I have more than enough patterns, but I just could not resist! My current interest in patterns is snowmen, probably because we are having a weird winter here. Most of my flower beds and parts of my lawn have no snow cover whatsoever when usually we have mounds and mounds of snow. The funny part about my snowman pattern obsession is that I really am not a winter person! I much prefer the hot and sunny days of summer; I tolerate the cold and snow because this is where my family lives!

No comments: