Friday, February 05, 2010

Feb 5/10

Ok, so here is the last variation of Vee's ornament. This one is stitched with DMC 816 on my last scrap of this piece of Aida.

I finished it after curling last night in an attempt to warm up my hands and fingers. The temperatures are hovering around -10C and it is a damp cold so I am freezing all of the time! The curling club was so cold last night out in the ice shed that I did not unzip or remove my curling jacket and I usually find it too warm to even wear it because I play first stone and therefore sweep alot!

Part 2 to this post:
I was reading through my blog list and came across an address for a local design company:
Pine Glen Designs. This company is based out of Campbellton, New Brunswick which is about 5 hours north of here. Maybe it is because there is a lack of cross-stitching community where I live that it pleases me so much to find that there is some activity in our province.

And here is a gratuitous pet photo. What else is there to do on a cold and sunny winter day?

1 comment:

Meadows08 said...

Kitties love lounging in the sunshine don't they?

Love, hugs, kisses is a cute little stitch too.