Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22/10

Honestly, there has been some stitching going on around here and one of these days, I will have the camera in the living room to take photos of the ornaments I am working on! In non-stitching news, I will be parking this:
in my drive way tomorrow. Hello to my 2010 Nissan Rogue in Iridium Graphite or purply-grey to those who call a spade a spade. The starter in my 2001 Saturn went two weeks ago and I replace my vehicles when something big like the alternator or the starter goes because I just do not have the patience to keep nursing the vehivle along at that point. I am having trouble admitting to my green eco self that I am buying an SUV, but that same self gets really irritated when the Saturn gets stuck in the street when the snow plough is late coming to clear the street. Also, my darling back is starting to get creaky from too many years of not drinking milk or eating dairy and not following my own professional advice to take calcium supplements so my Saturn is too low for me to easily get out of these days. I keep calling the Rogue a car as in "I am getting a new car!!", but it is an SUV. I shall have to find a way to compensate for my destruction of the planet.



1 comment: