Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dec 21/10

My living room at the moment. I sit nestled in with the black cat on the back of my neck and the white cat snuggled up beside me. Not the most comfortable way to sit and stitch sometimes, but it is hard to convince a madly purring Gabby that being all hunched over is not so comfortable for me. 

 Some more ornaments that have emerged from the mess above!
 If you look closely at the "Santa Claus" ornies, you can see the "Meow" ribbon that I used! My ribbon bucket is filled with random ribbon like that because I just never know when it might come in handy.

Now I am busy adding up exactly how many I need to finish as I may be one or two short. I have not mailed any yet so I may be stitching like a mad person on Boxing Day to get my gifts ready for overseas. Yeah, yeah, most people do that BEFORE Christmas but I am not known for that.

No comments: