Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dec 18/10

A week before Christmas and Santa's work shop, stitching and finishing division, has exploded in my living room. These four ornaments were finished last night despite my cats' best efforts to eat ribbon and snuggle in to me in ways that they were comfortable, but I was finding it hard to cut, sew and stuff!
On the other upside of my handiwork, I found the scissors that I lost a week ago while talking on the phone. I had searched all over the house because I had been wandering around with them in my hand. In the end, I found them in the couch when I was looking for a needle that I had dropped in there last night. I also painfully found 4 more needles that had been dropped in there long enough that they had a non-scrape-able layer of gunk on them so they went into the trash.

Next up is my darling Cooper the other day, desperate to get inside because her paws were cold. We have been having crazy weather here with lots of swings in the weather. One day it can be well above zero with several (150 or so) mm of rain and other days we get snow. It was not really cold out this day that the photo was taken. I think she was mad at me because I was laughing so hard at her that it was taking forever to take the photo before I let her in. Penelope is behind her and unfortunately I did not capture the bemused expression on her face as she watched Cooper at the door. The expression definitely said, "Lightweight!".



No comments: