Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21/10

Not the greatest of photos, but you can see the progress being made on the Jelly bean houses of St John's:

I have almost completed the two strand cross stitches, but as you can see by the weird gap on the bottom that I have run out of yet another colour. That makes three in this kit so far. Fortunately, I have lots of this particular colour in my stash so yet again, not a big deal, but this floss number will be added to my email feedback when I am done with this kit.

And just for fun, introducing Oliver:

I am getting another cat this week, but he is not the one. This little guy lives next door and is really cute and friendly. I leave my patio door open during the day because otherwise I would be getting tendonitis from the continual "in-out" of the cats. Oliver spent a good part of his day here yesterday and went home around 10pm last night when I realized that he was shut into my house! He came back today to check out the facilities, taking a nibble out of the food bowl, a sip out of the water fountain and a long hard sniff of the litter box. My cats are not too crazy about him coming over to visit and it amuses me to listen to them try to scare him and chase him off. He just ignores them and makes himself comfortable!

2 comments:

Christine S said...

Great progress on the houses!!

Anne S said...

Great progress - your houses are looking lovely :D Can't wait to see your new 4-legged friend :D