Sunday, April 18, 2010

Apr 18/10

This weekend has been a crash-out kind of weekend. I could not figure out why I was so exhausted the other day until I counted up all of the balls I have been juggling: an exchange student will be living with me for a couple of months, work has been crazy busy, I am gearing up to go to Guatemala for a couple of weeks, spring has come early so there is lots to do in the yard, and now I am getting another cat. Add that to still moping over the demise of my recent relationship and you have one tired out Vee.

I have been working away on the NONIA kit I bought but do not have a photo to post just yet. When I stitch, one cat curls up beside me and the other sleeps on the back of the couch behind my head. It will be interesting to see where the new cat will snuggle up in the evenings. The new kitty is from a friend of mine whose daughter is moving home from university with a cat, but the stepdad is deathly allergic so they were in need of a home and they know what a soft touch I am!

Well, the groceries are not getting bought by me sitting here in front of the laptop so off I go.......

No comments: