Friday, October 02, 2009

Oct 2/09

Ok, so I decided to add one of those cute little ticker tape things that I have seen on other people's blogs. My weight has jumped up as my running/jogging/walking has dropped off so I have been trying to figure out strategies to get myself going again on the road to both fit and fabulous. One thousand km my be a little ambitious for 6 months as a goal, but I figure that I may as well aim high and go for it! At 210 lbs and 5 foot 6, I need to do something before heart disease and diabetes start to rear their ugly heads. Plus, exercise helps to keep my demons of depression and anxiety away! I am also thinking about buying those toning shoes from Skechers or Reebok, but I can not seem to find a local store (I live in the retail boonies) so I may just have to order a pair on-line and hope for the best. Hopefully these new approaches will help to inspire me!

No comments: