Thursday, October 01, 2009

Oct 1/09


No stitching pictures to post just yet so instead you get the view from the window beside my computer desk. Autumn has arrived. Sigh. The colour of the maple tree leaves makes it official. I bought my house from my best friend and that tree was planted by her father for her and her husband when they moved into this shack as newlyweds in 1993. This photo has so many elements to it that represent my life: the pharmacy ornament that my mom bought me, the Support the Troops cardboard ribbon that I have in the window to show my love and support for my favourite soldier, the maple tree,and the geraniums that used to be part of flower boxes that used to sit on my front step (represents my love of gardening). I had to move my computer a month ago when my high speed modem was installed and I must admit that I much prefer being able to look out both this window and the patio door instead of just the patio door (that view is important to see the cats who want in and out....constantly!).

Upon review of the preview, I just realized that you can not see the pharmacy ornament, but you get the idea!

No comments: