Friday, January 05, 2007

Jan 5/07

Here are a couple of recent finishes since the New Year. Sorry for the lateness, but I have to borrow a digital camera to get the images and then post them!





My apologies. I can not find the pattern for this one at the moment to cite its source, but I can tell you that it is stitched on 28 count Monaco and that I used buttons that have collected in my notions box!







"Maple Leaves", a kit from Foxberry Cottage crafts.
(Edited to add that this makes projects # 17 and 18 out of 50.)

3 comments:

Ally said...

Hi Vee, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, it's always great to know who is reading. I'm really impressed with your study plans, I think that is a really worthwhile thing to do, the best of luck for that!

Unknown said...

I like the Christmas one, but the maple leaves are amazing. Are they stitched with DMC or hand dyed flosses?

Hope you don't mind my taking a peek at your blog, I found it in the list in Nicky's ornament SAL blog after just posting a finish.

vee said...

The maple leaves are done with DMC floss. Thanks for stopping by!