Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Jan 24/07



The colour is very off in these bear photos! They are stitched on a Charles Craft (very white!) afghan for the newborn baby of a co-worker. I found the bears on http://www.dmc-usa.com/. The bows are pink and blue because I did not know the sex of the baby when I started stitching this! I actually finished this project about 4-5 days ago, but it has taken me a few days to find the time to post the photos.


This is the completed afghan about 20 minutes before the mom and baby showed up to my house for the work baby shower. The bear in the middle is actually on a bib that I stitched ages ago!

The afghan makes project # 25/50.

2 comments:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

It's so cute congrats on the finish. I'm sure Mom and baby love it.

Katie said...

Oh what a thoughtful gift. The bears are just too cute :)