Monday, September 25, 2006

Sept 25/06

The rain and wind were something short of ferocious yesterday and I was/am still recovering from a lovely bout of stomach 'flu so I stayed in and finished project #2:


As soon as I get around to getting a photo of my piece, I will replace the picture I have posted that is from Teresa Wentzler's site. The embroidery part was been completed for a couple of years, but somehow it got stashed in my basement and was recently uncovered as I was moving things around for some renovations. Yesterday was spent either hunched over my ironing board or sewing the thing together. I did choose to not put any backing on the bell pull as was suggested in TW's finishing directions because I place alot of importance on the niceness of the back of a piece and I want to be able to admire my handiwork.

1 comment:

Anne S said...

Congrats on your TW finish :D