Wednesday, August 02, 2006

August 2/06

Okeydokey, tomorrow is my birthday. It is hard to believe that I will be 35 years old tomorrow. Jeepers! Where does the time go?

I am looking forward to a nice, quiet day tomorrow. My big plans are to have a bunch of building suplies delivered from Kent's to finish the flooring in this place and to visit my dog's grave. Jessie went to puppy heaven last week and I am missing him more than I thought possible. He was so sick towards the end and I spent so much time fussing over him that I was at a loss for a few days because that had been my life for so long. My two big consolations are that I got to say goodbye to him the way that suited the both of us and he is no longer sick.....And here I thought that I would not cry again......For a 14 year old dog with arthritis, a heart murmur, cataracts and an itchy skin infection, he never once moped or whimpered about how crappy he was feeling.

Some things I am looking forward to: the QA convention in Toronto and a trip to Halifax to visit with my sister. Good times.

No comments: