Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dec 21/11

 These little stockings were also found in the January 2012 Cross Stitch and Needlework. I added little poinsettia buttons that I found at Fabricville the other day, displayed nicely by the fabric cutting table for the impulse shopper. The buttons are not easy to see in this photo but they are helping to secure the hanging ribbons.

My fascination with Lizzie Kate continues. My corners are not the cleanest and I was reminded once again that I can not see the holes on black fabric as I tried to do the finishing on this ornament which resulted in the not so square corners.

I doubt that I will get any more finishes in between now and Christmas. My NY resolution will be to get back into the swing of stitching and blogging again. This past year or so has been a challenging year for me on so many levels, but there are signs that things are turning around. Now to concentrate on delivering gifts and holiday wishes!!

1 comment:

Christine S said...

All of your ornaments are just lovely, Vee. Merry Christmas!