Monday, December 12, 2011

Dec 12/11

And here we have the finished version of some of my ornaments. My eye was immediately drawn to the backing fabric when I was wandering through Fabricville the other day looking for backing fabric for my ornaments. They were having an pre-inventory sale so I got the fabric for 30% off of $14.99/m. Two of the ornaments pictured here have been given to two of my co-workers at the the two work Christmas parties I went to this weekend. There is a big pile of stitching, backing fabric, stuffing, ribbons and cardboard all piled around my couch as my fingers fly through the last minute assembly mania that I go through every year. Some year I will learn. 2011 was not it.

1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Beautiful finishes :)
I try to keep up myself...I fail too :)