Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12/10

A trip to Moncton yesterday resulted in a stop to Because You Count and here is the result:

I usually shop on-line because Michaels is the closest craft supply shop with BYC being the next closest at 1.5 hours away. There is nothing like being in the shop and browsing through everything by being able to actually touch the fabric and patterns. BYC does mail order although they do not have an online catalogue so I have not used them for mail order before. They did give me the website for their pattern supplier with the information that they can get in any of the patterns for me. I purchased a couple of Lizzie Kates, the heron pattern and the fabric before prying myself out the door. The big piece of Lugana has little sparkles in it which will look cool on the Christmas ornaments that I will be stitching this year. The other fabric are odd pieces that will be of use as well for ornaments. I could not resist the "Cat Lessons for People" since my house is over run with three and a half felines (the half refers to my neighbours' cat who spends alot of time in my house as well!) and I am well versed in the life and philosophy of the cat.




1 comment:

Meadows08 said...

Great stash, I love Lizzie Kate! You're lucky to have a LNS 1.5 hrs away...mine is a whole province away since the LNS here shut down in April. :(