Tuesday, June 09, 2009

June 9/09


With three cats ruling the shack, one never knows where one might find one! Penelope was making my wardrobe selections that day!


So many of my friends are putting in vegetable gardens these days. Part of it is probably a reaction to industrial agriculture and the generic-ness of our food these days and part of the movement is to recapture the memories of our youth. Most everyone around here in rural New Brunswick had vegetable gardens when I was a kid thirty or so years ago. These tomato plants are the extent of my efforts this year since I will be away to Mongolia for 3 weeks.


Finally, but definitely not least, I have finished the stitching portion of three Teresa Wentzler bookmarks. The finishing will have to wait until I get home later this summer.

2 comments:

Christine S said...

Wow, those bookmarks are gorgeous!!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Beautiful bookmark finishes, congrats. CJ ok;-)