Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sept. 27/08

My stitching is moving slowly this week as a virus has decided to make me miserable since Monday. Going to work and university took all of my energy this week and my body grabbed back today as I was out cold for over 12 hours......asleep. Then, I ran a few errands and came home to sleep some more. Now, I am gearing up to do a little review work for a midterm that I have on Thursday in my International Relations class and mulling over the question for the take home exam in my Human Rights class which is due on Oct. 6/08. Just to make things more fun, I am working away at the Habitat for Humanity Mongolia trip and I go to the local high school on Tuesday at noon to recruit for the Rotary Youth Exchange. So much to do, so little time, no time to get sick, but loving every minute of it!

I would just like to take a moment to thank all of my wonderful friends. So many of you have been there through the years with me through thick and thin, in the good times and in the times when my life was a horrendous mess. Recently, things have just all clicked for me and my life is just ticking along in the most fabulous ways. Thanks for sticking it out with me and believing in me and thanks for being there. You know who you are, you know the story and you stuck around. Thanks.

No comments: