Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sept 21/08


While I was trying to decide which big project to tackle next, I dug into my stash of Christmas cards that I bought on sale at Lewiscraft a few years ago. Doing smalls makes me feel like I have accomplished alot, but I do need to get going on some of the larger projects that I have lined up for myself.


After finishing the card, I decided to tackle the next installment of my Christmas stocking project for my family. This one is "We Three Kings" from Cross My Heart. The design struck me as perfect for my mother who is a devout Anglican.


And this is just for fun. This is truly a face that only a cat crazy Mommy could love!

2 comments:

Anne S said...

That's a great Xmas card - and that kitty photo is just gorgeous! :D

CJ in OK ;-) said...

love the Christmas card and the Three Kings stocking is going to be beautiful. CJ(ok;-)