Tuesday, June 03, 2008

June 3/08

No stitchy pictures today. I have been having too much fun with one of my friends who is home from college in the US. She is only home for a week or so until she heads off to Princeton for the summer for a very prestigious program. I am very proud of my girl Aicha!!! Not only is she beautiful and funny, but she is smart, too!

There has been a little bit of drama in these parts. Some jerk stole my VISA number recently and now I have no VISA card until the new one arrives. I am really annoyed, but I guess that I am lucky in that this is the first time in 16 years that I have had something like this happen. Crooked and dishonest people suck.

On a good note, it is beautiful and sunny here today and I am heading out the door to enjoy the morning before I have to go to work.

No comments: