Saturday, December 29, 2007

December 29/07


No stitching pictures to show because I have been too busy working, hanging out with family and going out with friends. One of my fantastic customers saw this card while out shopping one day and bought it for me. You know, if I had a loonie ($1 for you non-Canucks) for every time I have heard this, I would be comfortably retired to an island in the Caribbean with the biggest stitching stash in the world!

I hope that everyone is enjoying the holidays and I wish you all the best in 2008.

2 comments:

Anne S said...

Just wanted to drop by and with you the very best for the remainder of the festive season - hope 2008 is a wondrous year filled with peace, love and happiness ... and lots of stitchy goodness! :)

mainely stitching said...

LOL @ your funny card!

Wishing you a wonderful New Year!