Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dec. 11/07


Life has been slowly getting back to normal. My mom is recovering from her surgery with no apparent after effects from the post-surgical complications! Thank heavens for small and big mercies! My papers are all handed in and my one and only exam is written so now I can concentrate on relaxing and hanging out when I am not working. Apparently, Christmas is only a few days away, but I have already had my Christmas miracle so everything else is not important to me this year like cards and gifts and decorating.

I did finish a couple of ornaments to give to family when I go to Toronto this weekend for a visit. The snowmen are sitting on the backing fabric that I bought to finish them. It is awesome to spend my evenings again in front of the TV with my stitching and my cat curled up asleep beside me.

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

I'm so glad to hear that your mom is recuperating well.