Sunday, December 03, 2006

Dec. 3/06




This one is a bit of a cheat because it has been stitched for ages, but I just had it framed so that my Curl for Cancer team (Feb 3/07) can sell tickets on it to raise money. Not the greatest photo, but in my defence, this is the first time that I have tried to take a digital photo of my cross stitch pieces! The piece is a Paula Vaughn. It was stitched so long ago that I have forgotten the name of it and I am too cold and lazy to go dig out my patterns!

That takes my count to 10/50.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, that's absolutely gorgeous!! Grats on the PV!!

Anne S said...

That's really generous of you to give it up for charity - what a sweetheart :)

vee said...

Thanks for the compliments! One of my teammates is already planning to buy lots of tickets so I hope that our team raises lots of money for such a super cause!