Sunday, October 08, 2006

Oct 8/06

Oops! I started out with the wrong date because a peak at the clock tells me that it is now past midnight. My body clock is a little awry because I am sleeping 10 hours a night to regain any energy at all as I recover from bronchitis.

As part of my long weekend sloth session, I worked on some projects and finished 3 cross stitch Christmas cards:





Apparently, I have a little to learn about uploading photos because something is not lining up correctly, but you get the idea. So, that means that now I have completed #3, #4 and #5. Only 45 projects to go. Already this is excruciating because I found a magazine at work that is chockful of great wintry designs. The magazine is hidden in my stash at work so that one of my siblings can buy it for me after we do the Christmas present name draw this weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving! gobble, gobble!

2 comments:

Anne S said...

Great cards you've done - they're really lovely :D

vee said...

Thanks Anne!