Friday, September 17, 2010

Sept 17/10

Stash picure for Christine (and others!). Here is what I managed to limit myself to last weekend when I was at the cross stitch shop, Because You Count, in Moncton. The fabric is even weave odds and ends. The rolls of linen were tempting, but my hands break out after handling linen any length of time.

And here is the result of using one of my new patterns and a piece of the odds and ends:
The threads were taken out of my trusty mystery thread box, of course. I have a couple of co-workers who are as cat-mad as I am so I am thinking about doing this one again, but maybe with a dark grey cat this time.

Well, off to workity work I go so that I can continue to feed both my stitching habit and my cats!

2 comments:

Christine S said...

Yay for stash! Your Santa Claws pieces came out really pretty!

Christine S said...

Me again...I saw your comment on my blog about Ice Blossom. If you would like my chart, you are more than welcome to it! You can email me at mtrl_girl at yahoo dot ca. :-)