Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Aug 4/10

Over the weekend while visiting family and friends in Southern Ontario, I was showing my blog to my cousin's girlfriend so that she could see some of the things that I have stitched as she is into cross-stitch as well. While flipping through the blog, I came across several stash pictures of patterns that I had completely forgotten that I owned but apparently needed at the moment of purchase. Fast forward a few days when I was puttering around the house, I went through the pile of patterns on my book shelf and pulled out several to line up for stitching. If I do not post for a month or more, please come find me under the pile of patterns that has fallen over and suffocated me. Note to self: You really do not need to buy any more patterns. Ever.

No comments: