Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nov 25/09

So, the new guy in my life likes to read historical fictional and the red hair betrays his Irish heritage so I thought that this bookmark might be a cool little gift.

It is a Teresa Wentzler stitched on 14 count Aida (not my ideal fabric, but the colour works for the skeins)and backed with a golden raw silk. We are still trying to figure out plans for this weekend so I hope to give it to him either on Friday or Saturday. I know the dating rule books all say to not do last minute planning for dating, but between our work schedules and his visitation schedule with his kids, flexibility is necessary!

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Its gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a lovely bookmark. Is it a TW freebie or from one of the patterns.