Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 28/09

Nothing too exciting to post about at the moment besides the usual craziness of my life. I have my tickets booked to Mongolia in June and am now trying to finalize all the rest of the details for the trip. There are some personal things that are in great flux for me at the moment. Who knows what the next few months will bring for me!
My next big cross stitch project is going to be QS Iris. I recently repainted my living room with Benjamin Moore's Desert Mauve so a few accessories that used to match Louisbourg Green do not go so well with the new colour, one of them being a mirror with a green leafy designed frame. In its place, I plan to hang the new cross stitch when I finish it in the next 6 months or so. The colours of the threads are so beautiful that I can not wait to start working on it, but I need to finish the Teresa Wentzler bookmarks I started as I have a golden rule to only work on one stitching project at a time.

2 comments:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Wow Vee your trip sounds really exciting. Looking forward to seeing your QS Iris. Needless to say I do not have any kind of "golden" rule here. I like the idea of working a big project to balance well with something small like bookmarks that would be portable. Right now though I have 20+ in progress. LOL CJ ok;-)

Anne S said...

Wow, Iris is a stunner - can't wait to see you stitch that one! :D Hope your life challenges work themselves out in the way you want :)