Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mar 11/08


Here is the last panel, the blue heart, and the silk fabric that I picked up from Fabricville. The colours of the silk fabric is not coming through very well in this photo, but it is going to look pretty cool with the hearts. There were several other silks and brocades that really caught my eye when I was shopping for fabric this afternoon, but they were either too busy or not really appropriate for the friend I have decided to make this for. For anyone in Canada, Fabricville is having some awesome sales at the moment for non-club members, too! I bought 3 metres of silk for $24.99---buy 1m, get 2m free!

A quick stop at the mailbox on the way home revealed the first of 2 baby quilts that I had ordered from Mary Maxim to do up for my 2 newest second cousins, Gracie and Madison! My fingers will have to be flying for the next while!

No comments: