Friday, February 22, 2008

Feb 22/08


Here is the purple version of the Alphabet Heart. I am about to pick through my threads to decide on the green version before I collapse into bed tonight. Having to work this weekend will put a dent in my time and energy, but I hope to get some stitching done!

One of my little daily joys is to check my map stats. It never ceases to amaze me that my little blog gets hits from all around the world. My favourite surprise was Ankara, Turkey because it just seems to exotic to me, but all the others are cool, too. I would be thrilled if you all would post a comment even if it is just to say "Hi!" so that I can check out your blogs as well! Happy stitching wherever you may be!

4 comments:

mainely stitching said...

It's very lovely in purple - can't wait to see it in green (my favorite color)!

Unknown said...

those hearts are really nice, are you going to keep the 3 together? what way are you planning on finishing? dont mind me i am nosey :)

vee said...

I am thinking of making a wall hanging with them all together.

Chelssie said...

Hey Vee, Nice page. I especially like the alphabet hearts, you'll have to show me how to do it when you get back. Can't wait to get to Seramik also (although I'm sure any future masterpiece I paint simply will not compare to your two beauties, haha!).

:) Chelssie

ps: Take lots of pics and safe travels!!!