Thursday, September 06, 2007

Sept 6/07


Here is my August ornie which I actually completed in September! It is called "Christmas Tree 2007" by Jeannette Douglas and is in the October 2007 JCS. I stitched it on a mystery cloth that I pulled out of my stash. The cloth felt kind of interesting, perhaps it has wool in it??


This is a Dimensions kit called "Wreath of All Seasons" that I am stitching for a fundraiser for my Curl for Cancer team. Now that classes have started, I am not sure if it will be completed in time, but I am stitching for dear life at the moment to get as much done as possible ASAP before I get buried in readings and papers.

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Great stitching!!

Anne S said...

I have to say there are very few ornies from this year's issue that are "must stitch" ones for me - that JD one is one of the few, though - yours turned out beautifully :D Way to go with the diet/exercise too - wish some of it would rub off on me too! ;)