Tuesday, August 28, 2007

August 28/07



I finished the puzzle biscornu last night. The freebie came form this site which took me a while to figure out because I do not read German at all, but the biscornu patterns motivated me to figure out how to get the patterns!!

This one is stitched again with mystery threads on a 28 count Monaco (I think, I chucked the tag out!). I did one side in green and the other side in blue to give a little contrast. I have done a couple of other variations that still need to have the final finish, but this was my favourite variation.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh they're absolutely gorgeous. Now that the FREX piece is done I'm going to have to try one of those puppies out.

Nia said...

The biscornu are gorgeous :)

Thanks for sharing - I love the puzzle one :)

I've yet to figure out the german website LOL

That's a difficult project (the Wreath) that you chose to do quickly! Good luck!