Monday, June 18, 2007

June 18/07

Not much to report from the stitching end of things because I have been working and then I drove off to spend 4 days in Old Quebec City in an attempt to see more of my country. Plus, it adds another UNESCO site to my life list. I had a great chat with my advisor at UNBSJ the other day as I plan out the courses that I want to take this coming year to get ready to apply for the Masters in International Development Studies. Afterwards, I was a bit dazed at all the potential jobs I could be involved in after the Masters program. Dr. Jeffrey is so enthusiastic and helpful and she just loves the fact that I have a pharmacy degree. She was sympathetic to my worries about writing papers (I only ever wrote one paper at Dal), but she has made suggestions about how to get on with that.

In lieu of stitching photos, here are some photos from my yard that I took last week:
Lilacs:

Lupins:

My yard is bursting into bloom! Yay!

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

Lilacs and lupins - two of my personal favorites. :)

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I've enjoyed looking through yours. You have a lot of interests, some of which we share.

Have a nice week. :D